6 Monday Evenings to Change Your Life!


We're Doing It Again!
"This is the best course I've been on, and I've been on a few!  Thank you both very much - I know I'll feel the benefits for a long time."  N.C.

If you live in the Saffron Walden/Cambridge area and are looking for support in creating the life you want in 2012, I am excited to announce another series of workshops starting on Monday evenings from 17 September designed to help you combine tapping/energy therapies with Law of Attraction principles to begin consciously creating the life you want.

These workshops contain powerful material that will change the way you live and enhance the part you play as the global Shift in Consciousness accelerates in 2012.

Developed with my friend and colleague Inger Madsen, we will be presenting new material in an accessible and practical way, using:
  • Law of Attraction
  • Vision Boards
  • Guided Meditation
  • The Power of Intention 
  • EFT/Meridian Tapping and
  • The Flow of Abundance
In the process you'll acquire powerful tools and techniques for releasing negative and limiting beliefs, and manifesting what you really (really) want.

Where:             Saffron Walden, venue to be confirmed
When:              Mondays 7.15-9.15 pm, 17 Sept - 22 Oct 2012
Cost:                 £150/£130 for Earlybirds (paid in full by 3 Sept)

To apply for a place please call Linda on
01799 531315

Here's what past participants are saying:
I feel happier, more confident and definitely brighter - I'm looking forward very much to what the Universe has to bring me!  G.K.  
This is the best course I've been on, and I've been on a few!  Thank you both very much - I know I'll feel the benefits for a long time. N.C.
The workshops have been great, so well thought out and structured, and I really feel like I've been on a journey with you.  I continue to tap and to feel amazed at just how quickly it can work!  C.P.
Please forward (or Tweet) this message to anyone you know who might be interested.  Thanks.

Linda


Workshop Terms & Conditions:

Deposits and Earlybird price policy: Up to one month before the start of any pre-paid workshop, the amount paid minus £50 is refundable or transferable should you change your mind. Between one month and two weeks of this time, 50% of this remainder is refundable or transferable. After two weeks before the commencement of a workshop, any pre-paid amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
 
Copyright 2009