AAMET EFT Level 1 – A Basic Introduction


Why this course?

No previous experience of EFT is required - simply come along and have fun learning a powerful stress-relief tool that you can use anytime, anywhere to help you feel calm and grounded no matter what is going on around you.

And if you’ve already come across EFT and been amazed at the power of this simple technique, you know that sometimes it seems hard to know what to say, how to find the right words, where to even begin!


I hear it all the time from my clients:

“I love EFT. When I do a session with you I make so much progress, but when I try it on my own I just don’t know what to say. I feel like I’m doing it wrong. I just don’t know where to start.”

I went through the same thing myself when I started out. EFT can seem so easy when you’re working with someone, but working alone you can feel a bit lost.

Sign up for this one-day introduction to the history, theory and practice of EFT and spend some quality time learning how to define issues and create powerful statements to address them.

Working in a relaxed, supportive environment, class sizes are kept small so you can have individual tuition and personal attention as required.

Topics covered include:
  • The History of EFT
  • How EFT works
  • Rapport and calibration
  • Classic EFT
  • Psychological Reversal
  • Targeting issues
  • Testing your work
  • The Movie Technique
  • Personal Peace Procedure
  • Physical problems
  • Toxins
  • And more ….
This is what people are saying:

“Leaves you wanting to know more about the amazing potential open to people by using this technique” C.B. “I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this course and am looking forward to the next one!” J.C.

Remember class sizes are limited, so register now to reserve your place.

Discounts available for early registration.


Workshop Terms & Conditions:

Deposits and Earlybird price policy: Up to one month before the start of any pre-paid workshop, the amount paid minus £50 is refundable or transferable should you change your mind. Between one month and two weeks of this time, 50% of this remainder is refundable or transferable. After two weeks before the commencement of a workshop, any pre-paid amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
 
Copyright 2009